What is the Masters Club?
Being a Masters Club member is being part of an elite group. Together, its members work to help each other achieve their personal goals as well as the overall goal of helping expand the natural health care profession.
The word “Master” comes from the Greek word Megas, which means “great.” Thus the Masters Club is a club of elite or “great” doctors.
The Masters Club is for the doctor who envisions a higher purpose, and who wants to learn advanced techniques for expanding their practice beyond their own limits and obstacles.
Often, a doctor will reach a plateau they can’t seem to rise above – usually between 200 and 300 visits a week in a Chiropractic practice and 100 to 150 visits a week for an Acupuncture clinic.
Practice can become stressful or even tedious. The specialized training you will receive as a member of the Masters Club is designed to push your practice above its “plateau,” thus making it easier to achieve your goals.
If you want to learn to expand your practice beyond your own limits, then the Masters Club is for you.
- Four Executive Expansion Seminars: These exclusive seminars are high-impact, “hands-on” sessions which focus on executive and management skills, enabling members to better achieve their specific practice goals in the shortest time possible.
- Masters Club Personal Consulting: At each seminar, DSE consultants will personally meet with members to discuss their progress and zero in on hot spots that need immediate handling.
- At the seminars, members receive easy-to-understand instructional manuals, including implementation checklists. (Step-by-step guides to implementing.)
- Bi-monthly teleconferences, focusing on implementing the systems you are learning.
- Masters Club clients get priority assistance whenever needed to help them resolve problems and expand their practice.